- Time needed: Less than five minutes
- Tools needed: Pintail or regular comb, ponytail holder, brush
- Part your hair to the side and then part out a rectangle on the largest side of the part two inches deep from the part line to your ear.
- Brush the rest of your hair in the opposite direction that the flat twist is going to go. It was my left shoulder in this case.
- Take the piece of hair that is not brushed over your shoulder and, starting at the place closest to the part line, twist the hair toward the back of your head, adding in hair as you move toward your ear.
- Twist to the end of the hair and pull all of the hair back into a ponytail.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Single-Strand Flat Twist and Low Side Ponytail
This is a quick one that's also pretty cute.